So I am pretty sure that I will be leaving Eugene on the 12th or 13th. That is one week away. I do not have a whole lot of time to prepare, but luckily I am already in adventure-mode. Also I have done this once before, and it turns out that planning road trip adventures is an extremely fun pastime.
So far I have outlined the places that I will stop over, planning to stay one night in each unless otherwise noted. I think it will take me about thirteen days to get back to Athens, which of course could be extended or shortened as adventure dictates. When I was driving out to Oregon, I had a specific date I needed to be here by, and as of yet I do not have that heading back to Athens.
Here are the stops on my journey (subject to change):
Day 1: Ashland, OR
Day 2: Auburn, CA
Day 3: Oakland, CA
Day 4: Santa Clarita, CA
Day 5 & 6: Phoenix, AZ (two days - lots of relatives)
Day 7: Santa Fe, NM
Day 8: Oklahoma City, OK
Day 9: Cleveland, MS
Day 10: New Orleans, LA
Day 11: Nashville, TN
Day 12: Roanoke, VA
Day 13: Athens, OH
If you are my friend and you live in one of these places, please let me know! I will update my itinerary as I make changes. Before we (me and you, dear readers) know it, I will be posting from the road again!
No comments:
Post a Comment