So the days are flying by, my plans are finalizing, and suddenly I am leaving in 3 days! At the same time as I feel like I have endless things to do, I also feel like I hardly know where to begin (and that most of the things on my to-do list are probably unnecessary).
Instead, I just busy myself with nailing down little details of my schedule and rehashing it in my head. So I will share it here, too! If you live in one of these places, and I have not asked you if I can visit, let me know, and I'd love to swing on by!
I'll be leaving Athens this Saturday, hopefully by 11 am.
Sat. 11/6 Athens-Lexington, KY
Sun. 11/7 Lexington-Jefferson City, MO
Mon. 11/8 Jefferson City-Salina, KS
Tue. 11/9 Salina-Colorado Springs, CO
Wed. 11/10 Colorado Springs-Denver
Thu. 11/11 Denver-Green River, WY
Fri. 11/12 Green River-Boise, ID
Sat. 11/13 Boise
Sun. 11/14 Boise-Eugene
Boise is my home-free zone, where I can hang out as long as need be, really, while knowing that I'm a day's drive away from Eugene. It's a nice cushion in case I get delayed along the way, but from what I've seen of the forecast it should be smooth sailing - er, driving. Whatever.
That's really all the updates for now! Just trying not to lose my head these last few days in Athens!
Sarah, you know Arlen and I live in Boise, don't you? If you'd like to meet up, let me know!
ReplyDeleteAre you planning on visiting Uncle Earl while you're in Boise?
ReplyDeleteI hope to! I haven't called him yet though and now I'm tired. I'll put it on the official to-do list for tomorrow! :)
ReplyDelete